Sandstone Engineering employs Professional Engineers (PE) with the expertise in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Pressure vessel, storage tank, and piping system inspection, evaluation, and design
- Stress and fatigue analysis
- API 579-1 Fitness for Service evaluations
- Finite Element Modeling and Analysis (FEM/FEA)
- Pipeline project engineering and management
- Manufactured Home FHA Permanent Foundation Engineering Certifications
- ASME BPVC Section VIII Appendix 13 Rectangular Vessels for Pharmaceutical Chambers, Lyophilization Chambers, and Cooler Header Boxes
- ASME BPVC Section VIII Appendix 24 Clamp Connection Design and Calculations
- EPA Quad O and OOOOa closed vent system PE stamped compliance reports
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans, SPCC 40 CFR 112
Our engineers have multiple Master Degrees and are licensed in NM, CO, TX, and ND with established NCEES council records allowing for quick licensure in other jurisdictions. In addition, our engineers hold industrial certifications including: API 510, API 570, API 653, and CWI. Providing engineering services in Farmington, NM.
We are dedicated to continual improvement and providing accurate, efficient, and ethical services.
Mobile Home Engineering Certificate of Foundation available for Farmington, NM, Bloomfield, NM, Aztec, NM, Kirtland, NM, Durango, CO, and all surrounding areas.